Future Proof Your Career for New Next Normal
One of the most obvious impacts of COVID-19 has been the dramatic change in the way we work. As the future of work is being reimagined in a post-covid world, there is an unrelenting requirement to become evolution-ready. Now is the time to recalibrate, reset and understand the shifts and trends needed to emerge successfully into the NEW future of work.
An Evolution Ready AWE Membership offers individuals access to professional development learning journeys, relevant and responsive leadership training, insightful conversations and easy to access multi-media resources needed to remain agile, resilient and approach the future of work with intention and possibility.
INDIVIDUALS GAIN ACCESS TO
- Conversations and Connections – attend focused discussion forums where AWE leaders and guests provide strategies to navigate the emerging trends and accelerated changes happening in the workplace.
- Human Leadership Practices – connect to resources to strengthen human-centric leadership practices that expands emotional agility and wellness, creates inclusive connection and evolves authentic influence.
- AWE eNews – access to the latest information, upcoming programs, and thought leadership curated by the AWE Team.
- On-Demand Premium Content anytime & anywhere – access webinars, training, and videos, podcasts from AWE’s library of recorded interviews and programs.
- Special Member Pricing – leverage best pricing on AWE programs and Leaders Series including Inclusive Leadership, Women in Leadership, Reach for Small Business, and more.
Resource Group Membership
As new realities emerge, and we collectively transition to the new next, staying visible and feeling connected are more critical than ever. Resource Groups provide an avenue and valuable connection point for employees to find support and engage with one another.
AWE’s Resource Group Membership provides tailored services to support individuals stepping into resource group leadership roles.
RESOURCE GROUP LEADERS GAIN ACCESS TO
- Turn-key resources and training topics that proactively support their development and expand skills needed to elevate and evolve their leadership and the resource group’s sustainability, programming and engagement.
- Access to quarterly AWE facilitated virtual learning and discussion forums to proactively tackle challenges being experienced in post-Covid and future workplace environment.
- Videos and blogs that share best practices, learnings, and general insight to foster a supportive environment and enhance mission and goals.
- Group leads receive an individual membership and access to benefits.
ADD ON SERVICES
- Trainings and consulting services to address specific challenges and strategies to evolve the resource group.
- Access to professional development trainings to strengthening key competencies, and elevate people-centric leadership practices.
- And more!!
Contact Kevin Matta, Director of Client Engagement & Inclusion