Women’s Leadership Series
Advancing Women’s Excellence
Pivotal experiences designed to help you advance.
No matter where you are in your career, if you are looking to advance or better serve your current role, we have a leadership series for you. Our targeted curriculum strengthens business acumen and critical leadership skills, while providing you with strategies and action plans that can be applied immediately. Pick from our different leadership tracks below.
"These sessions where presented in a comfortable atmosphere, in which we explored concepts through interactive lectures and activities. Many of the activities took us out of our “comfort zone,” and those were the best learning experiences of all!"
"I gained great insight from these workshops, and there is something for everyone. Anyone aspiring to become a Leader will learn all of the tools necessary to have what it takes. During the process you will meet great friends and have such a great time!"
“This program has given me a completely new and refreshing perspective on my career; how to take control of it and how to feel good about my decisions. I recently applied for a management position and received an offer for it. I have not been as excited about a job like this in a long time.”
"This program has so much great information and tools that you can continue to use in the workplace regardless of company or title. I was engaged throughout all of the sessions and looked forward to each one."
Emerging Leadership: Aspire
As a woman aspires to advance from individual contributor to new levels of responsibility and leadership roles, it requires developing new skills, experiences, and perspectives – a “leadership” point of view.
The Aspire Leadership Series brings together cohorts of rising female leaders for an empowering and energizing program. The series provides a wide range of learning opportunities that focus on four key areas of communication, competency, credibility, and connections. Assessment, interactive discussions, skill building work, and guest presentations, helps participants strengthen new leadership competencies and develop confident communications and strategies to ease the challenges when transitioning into leadership roles.
Together we explore:
- Dynamic communication and flexing communication style to engage others
- Understanding the central role of business, financial and strategic acumen
- Strategies for leading effectively, including the skills and strategic frameworks necessary to capitalize on success and overcome barriers in leadership roles
- Cultivating a professional brand that is in alignment with your core values and strengths
- Cultivating internal and external networks for strategic purposes
Who Should Attend:
This series is recommended to women who are team and project leads, new managers, supervisors or emerging leaders who want to enhance skills necessary at this level.
This signature leadership series is facilitated by AWE’s founder & CEO Lisa Bergeron and other guest presenters.
Next Session Spring 2019
Mid-Level Managers: Accelerate
A unique experience designed for female leaders who are mid-level managers ready to lead and contribute at higher levels.
The Accelerate Series challenges assumptions and mindset, explores the critical shifts that can change the trajectory of the impact and value you can have on your business and your career, tackles key business and personal leadership challenges, and inspires action to lead with authenticity and with confident agility as you navigate today’s complex workplace.
Together we will tackle key challenges and strategies to:
- Refresh career and leadership perspectives for success.
- Enhance your credibility as a leader by strengthening business and financial acumen.
- Provide tools and insights to position you as a knowledge thinker.
- Strengthen your emotional intelligence to engage, lead and motivate others.
- Manage the demands of advancement into the context of whole life.
The Accelerate Series Explores:
- Authentic & Tranformational Leadership
- Understand the leader within; shore up strengths and build on areas for growth and development.
- Explore, understand and apply strategies to overcome the different perceptions of men and women in leadership.
- Align actions and values to lead with authenticity and executive presence.
- Strategic Communication & Relationships
- Increase ability to use effective strategies for tapping into the power of strategic relationships.
- Strengthen your emotional intelligence and communication strategies to engage, lead and motivate others.
Who Should Attend:
High-potential, mid-level managers, who generally have supervisors and/or others reporting to them, and/or have departmental or across the organization leadership responsibilities
Business Leadership Retreat: Accomplished
This one-of a kind leadership retreat is designed to create unique interactive experiences that support the goal of broadening a leader’s perspectives and strengthening networks and connections. Throughout the retreat, attendees participate in excursions to trendsetting companies to hear from their leaders and participate in small-group coaching huddles to debrief experiences and deepen the learning. Most importantly, attendees can utilize this mastermind group to identify leadership lessons and key takeaways.
Leaders retreat builds on the group’s collective breadth of knowledge to:
- Enhance strategic thinking and business acumen through interactive experiences with senior leaders and expert-led presentations.
- Gain new perspectives on how other organizations and leaders are driving change and innovation.
- Understand how others are advancing women’s leadership and board service.
- Create strategic relationships with women leaders from other organizations.
Executive Leadership: Arrive
AWE’s Executive Leadership Series, Arrivé, brings together a small group of talented top-tier executives to share their leadership perspectives and challenges in a confidential forum. Groups discussion tackles relevant topics important to senior leaders.
This executive forum is by invitation only. If you are interested in joining this series, please contact Lisa Bergeron