About This Experience
Registration is closed
Please E-Mail Alexandra – APastor@AWEConnects.com for details
In times of change, it is natural for our emotions to swing between positive and optimistic to negative and fearful. Emotions are a natural human function that convey important information. However, most of us have found that when we are experiencing negative emotions, we can react in ways that are disruptive and potentially destructive for us and for those around us. While we would love to only experience positive emotions, the truth is that negative emotions do and will arise.
In this free Friday conversation, we explore one practice of emotional agility to more consciously use the information from your emotions to respond effectively in the moment.
To Join the Call:
- Download Zoom in preparation of call
- If you cannot download Zoom, join using your browser by visiting zoom.us
- Click “Join a Meeting”
- You will be emailed a “Meeting ID” prior to the call to enter
- Join the call 5 minutes before start time to ensure proper connection
- For any additional support, please reference the guide linked here
Important: Please ensure you mark AWE@AWEConnects.com as “safe” in your email and address book to ensure you receive confirmation email and details related to this call. If you have any questions, please email Alex Pastor, Apastor@aweconnects.com to learn more.