About This Experience
Registration is closed
Please E-Mail Alexandra – APastor@AWEConnects.com for details
Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another person. It allows us to see perspectives, opportunities, and challenges from another person’s perspective so that we can make authentic connections with them. Healthy empathy creates openings that are safe for us and safe for the other person. Safety for us means not taking on the emotions of others to a point where it affects our ability to function. Safety for the other person means inviting sharing in a way that is not intrusive, disruptive, or unwelcome. In this conversation, we explore beliefs, mindsets, and practices that enable you to use the power of empathy to make a real positive impact.
To Join the Call:
- Download Zoom in preparation of call
- If you cannot download Zoom, join using your browser by visiting zoom.us
- Click “Join a Meeting”
- You will be emailed a “Meeting ID” prior to the call to enter
- Join the call 5 minutes before start time to ensure proper connection
- For any additional support, please reference the guide linked here
Important: Please ensure you mark AWE@AWEConnects.com as “safe” in your email and address book to ensure you receive confirmation email and details related to this call. If you have any questions, please email Alexandra – APastor@aweconnects.com to learn more.